Electronic Prescription Software enables physicians to electronically generate and directly send a prescription order to a pharmacy. Use of this software reduces dosage error, enhances patient safety, simplifies the medication workflow, and increases patient satisfaction. E-prescribing practices result in automated refills, cuts down on paper prescriptions, decreases the number of unfilled prescriptions, improves documentation of patient medication histories, and strengthens relationships between medical practices and pharmacies. E-prescribing software is used by health care professionals, patients, pharmacists, and providers.
For Sample Copy of this report: http://www.qyreports.com/request-sample?report-id=80347
Surescripts, Henry Schein, Cerner Corporation, HealthFusion , Allscripts, Athenahealth, Bizmatics, EClinicalWorks, Medi-HER, Practice Fusion, DrFirst
What the research report offers:
- Market definition of the global Electronic Prescription Software market along with the analysis of different influencing factors like drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Extensive research on the competitive landscape of global Electronic Prescription Software market.
- Identification and analysis of micro and macro factors that are and will effect on the growth of the market.
- A comprehensive list of key market players operating in the global Electronic Prescription Software market.
- Analysis of the different market segments such as type, size, applications, and end-users.
- It offers a descriptive analysis of demand-supply chaining in the global Electronic Prescription Software market.
- Statistical analysis of some significant economics facts
- Figures, charts, graphs, pictures to describe the market clearly.
On the basis of geography, the global market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America. The research report witnesses that North America will be a key regional market in the overall market. A list of foremost manufacturers has been given primary value to safeguard their approaches are understood in this particular market.
Avail Discount on this Report: http://www.qyreports.com/ask-for-discount?report-id=80347
The report is presented in a clear and concise manner so that readers can understand the market structure and dynamics effectively. Recent trends and developments in the global Electronic Prescription Software market have been analyzed. Opportunities leading to the growth of the market have been analyzed and stated. The report focuses on the global Electronic Prescription Software market, and answers some of the most critical questions stakeholders are currently facing across the globe. Information about the size of the market (by the end of the forecast year), companies that are most likely to scale up their competitive abilities, leading segments, and challenges impeding the growth of the market are given.
Drivers and restraints impacting the growth of the market have also been analyzed. A segmentation of the global Electronic Prescription Software market has been done for the purpose of a detailed study. The profiling of the leading players is done in order to judge the current competitive scenario. The competitive landscape is assessed by taking into consideration many important factors such as business growth, recent developments, product pipeline, and others. The research report further makes use of graphical representations such as tables, info graphics, and charts to forecast figures and historical data of the global Electronic Prescription Software market.
Table of Contents:
Global Electronic Prescription Software Market Research Report
Electronic Prescription Software Market Overview
Global Economic Impact
Competition by Manufacturers
Production, Revenue (Value) by Region
Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Regions
Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
Analysis by Application
Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
Market Effect Factors Analysis